* per PAN (Availee)- Payable in advance + Out of Pocket Expenses (On actuals for legal cost, Lawyer's Fees, Stamp duty, Registration Charges, Cost of Stamp Paper/Franking, Notary, Courier Cost etc.
Inheritance Needs – “I – Need”
Availees are members of the bereaved family who are related to the deceased in some manner or the other and who wish to avail this service for carrying out the process of transmission of assets owned by the deceased
Basis the documents the process the strategy is adopted depending on whether the deceased asset owner had a WILL (testamentary writing) whereby working closely with the Executor(s) takes center stage. If the deceased asset owner died intestate, then all acts and deeds related to the applicable route under relevant Succession laws need to be followed.
In case the Availee is the surviving spouse , then a draft WILL (testamentary writing) is provided to enable discussion with advisors and family and post interaction with regard to any alteration or modification or addition that may be required for the final WILL (testamentary writing) would be ready for signature of the Availee.
“I – Need” – Inheritance Needs – for bereaved families
Carrying out all related work connected to transfer and transmission of movable and immovable properties (financial and non-financial) assets owned by the deceased family member in the name of legal heirs, close to kin and / other members of beneficiary family of the deceased
Assist the executors in case of existing Will and/or assist the heirs/beneficiaries/ close to kin of the deceased in getting Probate, Letter of Administration , Succession/ Heir Certificate
- Agree to avail the Service
- Signing NDA and Making Payment
- Data Collection – USER Consent
- Diagnosis & Confirmation
- Follow the WILL Executors directions/ pursue Succession / Legal Heirship as per Succession Laws . Enable appoint lawyer for Probate/ Succession proceedings
- Make all correspondence, deeds and representations for all assets owned and possessed by deceased to enable transmission
- Draft of WILL (only for surviving spouse) for discussions & subsequently finalisation